Acrylan 3470, concentrated fixative
- Suitable for the preparation of exterior walls
- Excellent penetration
- Adjusts the absorption differences of the support
- Good resistance to alkalis
- Can be used as reinforcing additive for cement and lime
- Recoatable with all types of water-based paints
- Excellent for the preparation of the inside surfaces particularly difficult and sandy
To dilute between 400% and 500% (1 liter = ~ 5 liters of fixative)
Theoretical yield per liter. On a non-absorbent background or with fine granulosity.
Provide a lower yield on dry wood, coarse plaster or porous surface.
To calculate the surface of a wall:
Width x Height = surface to be painted .
" Surface to be painted " divided by the performance of the paint = amount of paint required per layer.
Example for a wall wall:
Width = 4m50
Height = 2m40
paint yield = 6m2 / ltr
4.5 X 2.4 = 10.8m2 / 6 = 1.8 ltr per layer (round to 2 liters)
Example for woodwork:
3 doors with frames. Provide 2m2 per face.
Yield of painting 14m2 / ltr
6 X 2m2 = 12m2 / 14 = 0.85ltr per layer (round to 1 liter)
- 150ml / m2