Color chart for Sikkens Cetol stain
The Cetol Woodcolours, The classic hues.
The Cetol Design Classic
Cetol Design Style
General practical tips on the application:
- Apply when the air and surface temperature is between 10ºC and 35ºC (50ºF and 95ºF).
- Shake well before use.
- Saturate all end veins, nail perforations, cavities and wood cracks.
- Apply generous layers.
- Maintain a wet rim to avoid splice marks.
- Apply in the direction of the grain of the wood.
Things not to do ...
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Do not apply when the surface is hot to the touch.
- Do not apply when rain, dew or frost is present or expected within the next five hours.
- Do not apply if the moisture content of the wood is greater than 18%.
- Do not dilute.
Checking the hue ...
It is always recommended to perform a color test by applying the recommended number of coats to a sample of wood that will be used in the project. This ensures the desired hue.