The ProSpray 3.20 is a proven piston pump offered by WAGNER to tradespeople as an entry-level Airless spray technology. Efficient and professional.
The entry-level Airless ProSpray 3.20 device is part of the robust ProSpray device family. The proven piston pump technology scores with perfect product flow and reduced wear. The compact design of the PS 3.20 allows for remarkable fatigue-free use on construction sites. It is ideal for medium-sized surfaces with indoor dispersion products. In addition, equipped with a gravity bucket (5 l), it also allows you to work with varnishes and stains. Benefit now from modern technology and an optimal price/quality ratio. Professional. Profitable. ProSpray.
- HEA pressure gauge: extended life thanks to HEA low-pressure Airless technology and optimal control of the spray pressure range
- HEA 517 nozzle: for gentle spraying and up to 55% less spray mist
- Hose management: for optimal hose storage
- Inlet valve : for great safety and easy start-up. With a simple touch of the finger, the inlet valve is released again.
- With a flexible suction system: for simple suction directly into the original pot
- Good value for money: for medium-sized projects using dispersion paints indoors
- Ease of use: The ease of handling and the reduced number of adjustment possibilities simplify starting the sprayer. The HEA pressure gauge allows optimal control and adjustment of the pressure range.