Water-based lacquer based on a combination of special binders, with a satin appearance. Multi-layer system.
For wooden supports indoors and outdoors.
High quality primer and finishing coat for wooden supports (pine, fir, oak, meranti and larch), wood derivatives (OSB, etc.) and old layers inside and outside.
Applicable to semi-stable wooden elements. Ideally suitable for new work and renovation work on wooden ceilings, wall panels, plinths, profiles, doors (interior and exterior), wooden cladding and roofs.
- Multi-layer system with excellent insulating power against water-soluble materials contained in wood - without product change
- 2 coats are enough: base coat and top coat
- Resistant to clogging, scratches, dirt and yellowing
- Vapor permeable
- Perfect spread
- Professional application, lacquer look
- Good stability and good opacifying power, good coverage of edges
- Suitable for processing toys according to DIN EN 71 2014 part 3