Alkyd urethane water-borne primer for interiors and exteriors.
- very good adhesion on surfaces in: steel (iron), galvanized steel, aluminium, wood, masonry, concrete.
- very good adhesion also on ancient alkyd paints.
- excellent resistance to corrosion.
- high resistance to the weathering.
- good flow and expansion.
- low absorption.
- excellent re-coatability with solvent alkyd paints.
Theoretical yield per liter. On a non-absorbent background or with fine granulosity.
Provide a lower yield on dry wood, coarse plaster or porous surface.
To calculate the surface of a wall:
Width x Height = surface to be painted .
" Surface to be painted " divided by the performance of the paint = amount of paint required per layer.
Example for a wall wall:
Width = 4m50
Height = 2m40
paint yield = 6m2 / ltr
4.5 X 2.4 = 10.8m2 / 6 = 1.8 ltr per layer (round to 2 liters)
Example for woodwork:
3 doors with frames. Provide 2m2 per face.
Yield of painting 14m2 / ltr
6 X 2m2 = 12m2 / 14 = 0.85ltr per layer (round to 1 liter)
- 10m2 / liter
- easy to apply
- fast drying
- Strong Adherence